Dimond Chiropractic Center
People visit us for a variety of reasons. Do you identify with any of the following concerns?:
- I live with constant back pain that I take pain medication for everyday.
- I get such severe migraines that I can’t function.
- My posture is horrible but it hurts if I try to sit or stand straight.
- My legs cramp up so badly at night that I can’t sleep.
- I try to eat right, but I’m not even sure what that means.
- I’d like to exercise, but my body just hurts too much afterwards.
Chiropractic offers a unique and effective approach to understanding health. If you are dealing with a persistent and perplexing health problem, then oftentimes what it will take is a different perspective to solve it. Chiropractic’s alternative point of view and effective solutions have helped thousands of people find relief when other doctors could do nothing for their conditions.
Conditions That Chiropractic Can Relieve:
- Neck, and arm pain
- Low back and leg pain
- Numbness/tingling in arms or legs
- Breathing difficulty
- Shoulder problems, pain between the shoulder blades
- Poor posture
- Muscle imbalances
- Hip pain
- Knee pain
- Work injuries
- Auto accident injuries/whiplash
…and many more.
Why Dimond Chiropractic Center?
Are you tired of two minute doctor appointments? Do you wish someone would truly listen to your health concerns? Then this is the right place for you.
We’re striving to make a significant difference in people’s lives and inspire them to take back control of their health. Above all we are interested in you and your results in our office. We believe everyone deserves to experience the miraculous benefits of chiropractic care, whether you have insurance or not. That’s why we offer very affordable rates and reduce fees for those who qualify.
Dr. Ousley wants to be a health partner and coach while helping you reach your health goals. She tailors her care and recommendations to each individual person. In our office we support health, and not just the absence of pain. We have valuable information and resources that are targeted for each patient. If we’re not able to help you with your particular condition, we’ll do our best to help find out who can.
Visit the full website.