Circus Bella is coming to Dimond Park next Sunday, July 15. The stunning performers will be accompanied by an All-Star orchestra led by Rob Reich. Invite your friends and family and plan to pack a picnic lunch. Bring a blanket to reserve your space before noon. http://www.circusbella.com
The 8th Annual Dimond Park House & Community Picnic features an afternoon of fun for all. Here is the schedule of events between 11am and 3:30pm:
• Arts and Crafts by Dimond’s Rec Center Staff and Robin Goodfellow, 11am-3:30pm
• Free BIKE-Mobile tune-ups for youth or adults who BIKE to The Open House /Picnic http://bike-mobile.org/, 11am-3:30pm
• Zumba Fun Raiser – Dimond Tennis Courts, 11:30am-noon
• Circus Bella @ Noon
• Dimond Gentle Yoga Demo – Circus Stage, 1:30 pm
• Lions Pool Free Swim, 2:30-3:30 pm (sign up at the pool starting at 11am to reserve a spot)
Dimond Park is located along Fruitvale Avenue, 2 – 3 blocks toward the hills from Farmer Joe’s. You can enter the park from Fruitvale as well as from Dimond Ave., Wellington Ave. or Hanly Road.
This is a great opportunity to explore the beautiful Dimond Park, featuring a popular Recreation Center, great family barbecue picnic areas, a wonderful play structure for small children, tennis courts, pool, Sausal Creek and trails into Dimond Canyon. Come meet Michelle Doppelt, our dynamic Park Recreation Supervisor (510-482-7831), your Dimond neighbors and community organizations in a relaxing, no-cost outdoor setting.